Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 08/24/09
These Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions (hereinafter "Terms and Conditions") govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased online from Body Health Therapy LLC, d/b/a Body Health Massage Therapy ("Body Health"). For questions, comments or suggestions, please contact Body Health at:
Body Health Massage Therapy
737 S. Campo Street
Las Cruces, NM 88001
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Except as provided herein, gift certificates have no cash value.
- Gift certificates are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Body Health.
- Body Health reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift certificate purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
- Gift certificates are only redeemable at Body Health for the amount or service specified on the gift certificate, by the expiration date indicated. Body Health reserves the right to convert service-based gift certificates to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift certificate, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift certificate will remain until redeemed or the original expiration date indicated on the gift certificate, whichever occurs first.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
- Gift certificates may or may not include sales or gross receipts taxes, and may be separately billed upon gift certificate redemption.
- Body Health, its agents and vendors, are not responsible for tax increases occurring between the gift certificate issue date and date of redemption.
- Body Health, its agents and vendors, may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
- Body Health reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
- Body Health is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Body Health reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date indicated on the gift certificate.
- Body Health will replace a valid lost gift certificate, provided the original gift certificate hasn't been redeemed and the replacement is issued to either the original purchaser or a verifiable recipient.
- Body Health reserves the right to contact gift certificate purchasers, or known recipients, to remind them of upcoming expiration dates.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Body Health reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion.
- Body Health is not responsible for emailed gift certificates that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Body Health can only verify receipt of the gift certificate, if the recipient of the gift certificate actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift certificate using an internet browser.
- Between 1am and 6am, MST, Body Health processes future email delivery requests and ships out previously scheduled email. Body Health is not responsible for late delivery of gift certificates.
- BODY HEALTH, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CERTIFICATES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CERTIFICATE NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND BODY HEALTH'S SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CERTIFICATE.
- Gift certificates, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of New Mexico, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift certificate upon the electronic transmission of such gift certificate to the recipient or purchaser.
I specialize in women's health and nutrition...
...especially for those stressed and those that are caregivers or have been caregivers in the past. You need to take care of yourself to avoid burn out and ill health so that you can help care for your loved ones. As a past caregiver myself for my mother, I understand the emotional and physical toll on your mind and body from such a demanding role. I'm sure you can relate to trouble sleeping, problems with focusing throughout the day and weight gain. We want to have more energy, be more centered and stop buying more pants because we just can't zip them up anymore!
My years of experience, education and training gives me the wisdom and the knowledge to design a Therapeutic Massage session that perfectly meets your individual needs. Your session will integrate Deep Tissue, Therapeutic and Relaxation techniques to customize your treatment to your specific healing needs. Your massage will be 60 minutes on the table, not a 50 minute hour.
With an extensive education in Ayurveda , I can also help you achieve your optimal health by addressing certain health concerns or issues you may be experiencing by implementing changes in your diet and lifestyle.
Please take a look at the Services Menu of therapeutic massage, Ayurvedic body treatments, and packages, Contact Us for more information so that you can choose a therapy that will help facilitate your self-healing abilities. Ina Rucker, Licensed Massage Therapist NM #5132 and Ayurvedic Health Care Practitioner
All services are by appointment only, no walk-ins please. Holiday and weekend appointments are available with 24 hour notice.
Body Health is located 2 blocks south of Lohman at the corner of Campo and Texas in the Historic Mesquite District. Entrance and parking are in the rear, enter from Campo Street.